We are delighted to have Huggle at Summer Social this year, and to celebrate we are giving away the chance to win one of TWENTY £50 bar credit to enjoy at Summer Social on the 3rd June. All you have to do is use their special code [HUGGLE25] when buying your Summer Social ticket for a chance to win. Plus that code gets you a fiver off your ticket price… win win!
Head on over to our Facebook page for more info, and don’t forget to tag your Summer Squad!
Buy your Summer Social tickets here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/summer-social-2017-tickets-2…
Competition closes 7th May 2017, see below for full T&Cs.
1. The promoter is: Summer Social.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Summer Social.
3. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Summer Social Facebook.
4. Only one entry will be accepted per person.
5. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: COMPETITION TIME -Tag your Summer Squad and buy your tickets to London’s biggest sport and music festival for a chance to win! Use code HUGGLE25 to save a fiver and automatically be in with a chance of winning one of TWENTY £50 bar credit to enjoy on June 3rd.
6. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
7. The prize is as follows: 20x £50 bar credit to spend at Summer Social 2017.
8. There are 20 prizes to be won.
9. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
10. The winner will be announced on Facebook, and will receive details of their prize via email. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
11. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
12. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by UK law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of UK.
13. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
14. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Pink Boutique Ltd and not to any other party.